Similarly to the website training, if I’ve been involved in creating your website, I am able to offer you a support plan to allow you to get on with your business and leave me to maintain your website’s operation.
Here’s a sketch of what it could look like:
Monthly Support Plan, including
- Up to 2 hours support time, within which the following maintenance tasks will be completed
- Site Backups
- Monthly Software Update check
- Monthly visual check and report to you of recomendations
- You may also request time (used up in 15 minute chunks) to be spent on other tasks e.g. – telephone/email enquiries, work requests, fix-it requests, adding functionality etc.
- I will aim to make an initial response to your request within 24 hours except when I am annual leave in which case I’ll respond within 24 hours of return.
- If the work will take longer to be completed, I’ll give you a time-scale.
- Additional Support time is available and will be billed as agreed per hour (see below)
- £50 per calendar month
- Paid on the first working day of each month by standing order in to my DesignByDavid Bank Account
- I will send you an invoice to cover each month
Further Support Time
Further website support can be purchased at a rate of £50/hour. This could be used for:
- Website enhancements
- Routine maintenance